Wednesday, March 9, 2011

February/March Favs! & All time favs!

Im always seeing everyone doing these month fav videos..like January favs February favs and so on. I really like the idea of sharing something new you love so Im gonna start out by showing a few of my all time gotta have beauty products, mainly cosmetics.

Photobucket

This is my all time favorite eyeliner. Super easy to work with and is only $1..you cant beat that. I use it almost everyday. It comes in a few colors. I have black and plum!

Photobucket

A friend got me one of these and I love it. Again very afforadable at $1. I use it everyday for my makeup, I use to always use the NYX milk pencil but for everyday use I only use this and it works very well. Ive tried the Urban Decay Primer potion and I dont see a difference it even has the same consistency. LOVE it!

Photobucket

Tried one these out about 4 years ago and I still have it and its as good as new not even a little clumpy. You can get it at Walmart for $2.50 and they have tons of colors. I have atleast 10! They have alot of pretty colors from dark to neutral and a few bright. Its my all time favorite nail polish!

NEW LOVES...

Photobucket

LOVE! i believe its still on sale for $10 on the elf website. It was sold out around christmas AND I finally got one. LOVE it! I use the neutral colors everyday. they are all very pigmented and super gorgeous.

Photobucket

I decided to try this mascara because it was on sale. AND I LOVE it! I wasnt to sure Id like the wand but it comes and separates your lashes and it doesn't clump up.

Photobucket

If you have any dry spots on your face I recommend you try this. I got mine at Dollar General for $2. I get a dry spot on my cheeks and Ive been using this for only a week and its alot better. My cheek is so soft to. You can use it on your hands, face, body. I love it!



Well, thats all my favorites! If I have any new ones I will make a post once a month to share them with you. Its nice to see these kinds of videos on youtube so look out for mine :) Leave comments with any questions or any of your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive